(See your/your business name here - scroll down for sponsorship level opportunities)
SMITHSONIAN’S WATER/WAYS TRAVELING EXHIBITION COMING TO LAKE HAVASU MUSEUM OF HISTORY
Twelve Rural Communities Selected to Host Traveling Exhibition Exploring
Water’s Environmental And Cultural Impact
The Lake Havasu Museum of History/Lake Havasu City Historical Society, in cooperation with Arizona Humanities and the Walton Sustainability Solutions Initiatives and School of Historical, Philosophical and Religious Studies at Arizona State University, will examine water as an environmental necessity and an important cultural element as it hosts Water/Ways, a traveling exhibition from the Smithsonian’s Museum on Main Street (MoMS) program. Water/Ways will be on view
Feb. 8, 2020 through Mar. 21, 2020.
(Please scroll down for sponsorship opportunities that support exhibition programming)
Educators (Public, Private and Homeschooling Families):
Please call to book a tour as soon as possible! Tours are donation only and will be conducted on Mondays when the museum is closed to the public. Call to discuss tour options of 1 1/2 hour to 2 hour programs for different grade levels.
Family Programs during Spring Break
March 17th, 18th, and 19th
9:00 - 10:00 am
Hands-on water themed programs for children ages 4 and up!
$10.00 Family Admission
includes visit to the exhibition and all workshop supplies.
Consider being a business or individual sponsor!
The exhibit is a must-see show!
Visitors from throughout the Lower Colorado River Region and beyond will vsiit to enjoy all that
Lake Havasu City has to offer!
See levels of sponsorship below (a benefits package will be sent to you) and please click here
- Family and children’s programming
- School visits
- Sponsorship of a day during the exhibit (i.e. Mohave State Bank Day at the Museum) during which your information would be available for display or distribution
- Sponsorship of one FREE DAY during the exhibit to promote accessibility
Sponsorship commitment and Logo (if applicable) must be received ASAP to benefit from the most promotional opportunities!
ALL WATER/WAYS Exhibition Sponsors will receive:
- Sponsorship Level placement on prominently displayed signage in the entry way of the Museum featured during the opening event on February 7th through the closing of the exhibition on March 21st.
- Museum membership packages as listed per level – contact the office for membership details!
- Steamboat Captain $1,000 +
$1,000 McCulloch Society membership
- LOGO and Name Recognition on Museum event posters, flyers, and in all media releases
- Naming rights as the sponsors of the School and Family Programming during the Exhibition and the March Spring Break.
- 2 hour private event consisting of a tour of the exhibition with light refreshments for up to 20 people when the museum is closed to the public.
Gold Mine $500 +
$500 C.V. Wood Society membership
- Recognition on event posters, flyers
- Sponsorship name for one Saturday during the event.
- One hour event: private tour of the exhibition for up to 10 people when the museum is closed to the public. Call to schedule.
Silver Mine $250 +
$250 London Bridge Society membership
- Recognition on Museum event flyers
- Naming rights for one school program
Copper Mine $100 +
$100 Havasu Society membership
- Recognition on Museum signage
Prospector up to $100
- Recognition on Museum Signage
All support will enhance exhibition programming!